Models from the Invited Advanced Tutorial at WSC18
This is the accompanying page for the Advanced Tutorial:
- Speeding up stochastic and deterministic simulation by aggregation:
- By Mirco Tribastone and Andrea Vandin
- Invited at the 21st Winter Simulation Conference (WSC18)
This page contains information on how to replicate the experiments presented in the tutorial.
1. First of all, it is necessary to download and open ERODE. Please visit:
2. All experiments can be replicated by using the ERODE project available here
- Download and decompress the archive
- Right click on ERODE’s Project Explorer, and select Import. Choose Existing Projects into Workspace and click Next.
- Click Browse… and locate the Examples folder. Tick Copy projects into workspace and hit Finish.
3. Each file contains the commands used in the tutorial.
- Just open the model of interest in ERODE (double-click on the file in the project explorer), and
- Run the commands of interest (click on the ERODE button in the top menu bar of ERODE).