This is the accompanying page for the paper:
- A large-scale assessment of exact model reduction in the BioModels repository
- By Isabel Cristina Perez-Verona, Mirco Tribastone and Andrea Vandin
- Published at the 17th International Conference on Computational Methods in Systems Biolog (CMSB19)
This page contains information on how to replicate the experiments presented in the paper.
1. First of all, it is necessary to download and open ERODE. Please visit:
2. All experiments can be replicated by using the ERODE models collected here
- Download and decompress the archive. It contains a README that describes the structure of the archive.
- Right click on ERODE’s Project Explorer, select New, and click on ERODE Project. Write a name for your project, and click Finish.
- Drag&drop any model of interest in the created project on ERODE’s Project Explorer.
- Double click on a model on ERODE’s Project Explorer, and add the commands for the reductions of interest at the end of the model (before ‘end model’):
3. Run the commands by clicking on the ERODE button in the top menu bar of ERODE.