ERODE is a multi-platform application. It does not require any installation process, apart from a working installation of Java 8:
- Install Java 8 from here.
Please, download and uncompress the correct version of ERODE:
- ERODE for MAC OSX machines: MAC;
- ERODE for Windows machines running Java 32 bit: WINJava32;
- ERODE for Windows machines running Java 64 bit: WINJava64;
- ERODE for Ubuntu machines running Java 32 bit: UbuntuJava32;
- ERODE for Ubuntu machines running Java 64 bit: UbuntuJava64.
Unzip the downloaded archive, and run the executable therein contained. Detailed usage information are provided in the ERODE manual.
Note for Ubuntu users
At first run Ubuntu users will be required to perform a simple extra installation step: