At SysMA we aim at providing formal theoretical results with strong impact in practice. For this reason, we provide tool support for many of our proposed contributions.
This page collects a number of prototypes used to validate our techniques, typically used as accompanying material of research papers. Instead, the fully-fledged tools developed and maintained at SysMA are available here.
- C-Reducer: Automatic c-reduction of object based modules for the Maude system
- CAGE: Category-driven Algorithm for the Generation of Emulations
- CRNReducer: Automatic exact reduction of Chemical Reaction Networks
- MAIA: a Maude tool for Adaptable Interface Automata
- MESSI: Maude Ensemble Strategies Simulator and Inquirer
- MISSCEL: Maude Interpreter and Simulator for SCEL
- MobiCA: Mobile Cloud Computing Language
- NEVER: Network-aware Evaluation Environment for Reputation Systems
- SaMBa: Automatic exact reduction for the stochastic semantics of Chemical Reaction Networks
- SLAC: A Formal Service-Level-Agreement Language for Cloud Computing
- Twitlanger: an interpreter for Twitter interactions modeling language